Your child is an important member of your family and finding the right home health care agency who will help you care for your child in the way he or she needs is critical. Here are some questions to consider when looking for the right pediatric home care.
- Does the home health care agency do background checks on their staff, and how thorough are the background checks?
- Does the agency communicate well with you and your family?
- What services does the agency offer?
- Does the agency have nurses who are trained and specialized in pediatric home care?
- How does the agency decide the nurses are qualified for pediatric home care?
- How many nurses will be caring for my child?
- How long are the shifts?
- What kind of participation will the staff have with my child’s doctor and other health care providers?
- How will our personal information be protected?
- With the home health care nurses being in your home for large amounts of time, will they be respectful of your home, belongings and home culture?
- How will the schedule be updated and how will I know who to expect each week?
- When the nurse isn’t caring for the immediate medical needs of my child, how will the nurse be interacting with them?
Contact us at Mission Medstaff for more information about our programs for pediatric home health care. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have about our home health agency and the services we provide. Talk with our staff about any concerns you may have about care for your child. Our number one priority is our clients!